Oban, Kilchurn Castle and Inveraray - Spanish Tour Guide
On this tour you will discover a country of legend. Throughout some of Scotland's most spectacular scenery, you will be amazed by its history, culture, cuisine and much more ... After skirting Glasgow, we will arrive west of Loch Lomond, within the National Park of The Trossachs. Luss will be our first stop and from there we will enter the council of Argyll and Bute, where nature dominates everything. Then, we will visit the ruins of Kilchurn Castle and, later, Oban, where we will have lunch. On our way back, we will discover Inveraray and stop to recover our strength before returning to Edinburgh.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Service of driver and professional guide in Spanish of Viajarporescocia.com
- Transportation in vehicles of 8, 16,19, 33, 39, 53 or 55 seats
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear
- Not recommended for people with reduced mobility as there are restricted access in several stops for wheelchairs
Meeting Point Information
High Street 190, EH1 1QX Edinburgh, United Kingdom