Loch Ness, Glen Coe and the Highlands - Spanish Tour Guide
Enjoy a full day tour in Spanish from Edinburgh to the Highlands and take the chance to see their breathtaking scenery. Take a glimpse of Glencoe, the Lost Valley, and of the extraordinary lakes set in the centenary woods. Take the boat cruise (optional) in Loch Ness and have the opportunity to spot one of the most popular monsters in the world. Before heading back to Edinburgh, discover the charming burgh of Pitlochry and stroll around the streets once visited by the Queen Victoria.
• A full-day trip in Spanish to Loch Ness and to the Highlands
• Catch a view of the amazing valley of Glen Coe and of the Three Sisters mountains
• Enjoy a boat cruise (optional) across the mysterious waters of Nessie
• Admire the highest mountain in the United Kingdom, the Ben Nevis
• Take a walk around the Victorian town of Pitlochry and discover its old Mill and its famous railway station
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Professional driver and guide service for ViajarPorEscocia.com.
- Guide in Spanish.
- Transportation in vehicles of 8, 16,19, 29, 37, 39, 53 or 55 seats.
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear
- This excursion covers 520 km, divided into 8 hours of travel with different stops (the best way to know the landscapes and history of Scotland)
- All the stops are accessible for wheelchairs. The traveler must have a minimum mobility to get into the vehicle.