Inverness, loch Ness and Urquhart castle - Spanish Tour Guide
Enjoy a full-day trip in Spanish from Edinburgh to Inverness and Urquhart Castle. Stroll along the banks of the river Ness and catch sight of the castle and the cathedral of the Highlands capital. Admire the magnificent ruins of Urquhart Castle and get the chance to spot the monster of the loch, Nessie. Before heading back to Edinburgh, discover the charming town of Pitlochry at the gates of Cairngorms National Park.
• A full-day tour in Spanish to Inverness and Urquhart Castle
• Head through the Grampian Mountains to Inverness
• Enjoy the outstanding views of Urquhart Castle (optional), situated picturesquely on the banks of Loch Ness
• Visit the Victorian town of Pitlochry and discover its old Mill and its charming railway
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Service of driver and professional guide in Spanish of Viajarporescocia.com
- Transportation in vehicles of 8, 16,19, 33, 39, 53 or 55 seats
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear
- All the stops are accessible for wheelchairs. The traveler must have a minimum mobility to get into the vehicle.
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.