Heart of Scotland
Surely, the tour that will discover every corner of Scotland. Discover the Lakes and Castles, get lost in the Highlands forests and review with our guide the history of William Wallace in Stirling and the culture of Whisky in an authentic distillery. Soak up culture, history and nature!!
● Not suitable for children under 4 years old.
● Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you so much for booking your tour with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW 'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you will see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
The HEART OF SCOTLAND Tour departs at 7.45 am but please come at 7.30 am so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always be on time.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here we are ready for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- No need to bring food.
- Always wear a waterproof garment or umbrella
- Extra money for extra expenses.
● It is necessary to be at the departure point 15 minutes in advance.
● The company will not wait for the person who for reasons outside the company is not at the point of departure at the indicated time.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to make the departure.
Have you already got your Edinburgh walking tour?
Don't miss the opportunity to take part in the city's most acclaimed tours. Walk with our guides and let them tell you all the secrets of the Scottish capital.
Join our guided tours:
- Old Town Tour
- Black Legends Tour
- Dean Village & Water of Leith
Sign up now by clicking on the logo and don't miss this opportunity!