Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland Tour
Departing from Edinburgh, our Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland Tour first heads towards Stirling, where you will see Stirling Castle and The Wallace Monument. We then continue towards Callander for a morning coffee stop where you have the chance to meet a couple of "Hairy Coos"! The coach tour continues northwards into the Highlands over Rannoch Moor until we come to the dark brooding Pass of Glencoe, which is a beautiful spot for you to take photos, and where your driver / guide will tell you the haunting story of the infamous massacre of 1692. After crossing Loch Leven at Ballachulish, we have lunch in the Fort William area before following the course of the Caledonian Canal up the Great Glen to Fort Augustus on to Loch Ness. Here you can cruise on the loch for an hour or so, or enjoy the tranquil little village on the banks of the Loch. Please note, this part of the tour may be subject to change due to weather conditions in the winter months. After the stop at Fort Augustus and Loch Ness, your tour will begin it's return journey south. You will pass by Loch Laggan, the set for the internationally recognised 'Monarch of the Glen' tv programme, before making a stop in picturesque Pitlochry, a delightful Victorian resort town. Journeying past Perth and through the Kingdom of Fife, we will cross the Forth Road Bridge alongside the magnificent Forth Railway Bridge before arriving back in Edinburgh with a million memories. Suitable relaxing music will be played during your comfortable drive home to Edinburgh for city centre drop-offs.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Pick up from your hotel or B&B
* Guided tour with a fully trained and experienced driver/guide
* Edinburgh city centre drop offs
* This tour has an 8 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, your choice of a refund, reschedule or alternative tour will be offered.
* Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to travel.
* PLEASE NOTE THE PICKUP TIME IS APPROXIMATE UNTIL YOU HAVE CONFIRMED BY EMAIL OR PHONE
This tour has an 8 passenger minimum requirement.
This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years old.
Amendments to dates and tour changes are subject to a £5.00 administration fee