1-Day Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whisky Tour
<p dir="ltr"><span style="font-size:16px;"><strong>This tour departs from Deacons' House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS and will return to the same location at the end of the day. </strong></span></p> <hr /> <p dir="ltr"><strong>COVID UPDATE </strong><br /> Please note that all tours must reach a minimum number of passengers in order to run. <br /> Social distancing will not always be possible while onboard and so it is compulsory for all guests to bring and wear a mask while on the vehicle. <br /> Due to ongoing closures, it may not always be possible to visit advertised optional activities such as distilleries, cruises or castle attractions. Your driver-guide will notify you on the day if this is the case. We will not be operating this tour again until both Stirling and Doune Castle are fully open due to their significance on the itinerary.<br /> <meta charset="utf-8" /></p>
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
● Fully guided tour by air-conditioned mini coach
● Convenient city centre departure point
● All guests must have a booking
● Please note that the minimum age requirement for this tour is 7 years old
● It is the guest’s responsibility to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the advertised departure time. We regret that the tour cannot wait or return for guests whom are late and refunds will not be issued for missed departures.
● Optional Stirling Castle entry (£15.00 per adult; £9.00 5-15 years of age)
● Optional Scotch whisky-distillery tour (£8 per adult; £5 under 18 years of age)
● Optional Doune Castle entry (£6.00 per adult; £3.60 5-15 years of age)
Meeting Point Information
Tour starts from: Bus stop outside Deacon House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS. Check in for your tour will begin at 8:15am with your Driver Guide at the Bus Stop located outside the Deacon’s House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, and the bus will depart PROMPTLY at 8:30am.