St Andrews - Castillo Dunnottar - Dundee - Falkland
The best way to discover Scotland's east coast in one day!
Enjoy one of the most beautiful tours in Scotland
- Discover the town of Saint Andrews and let yourself be taken by our guide to discover the secrets
- Walk along the Stonehaven Cliffs up to Dunnottar Castle that will not leave you indifferent
- You will pass through the village of falkland , known to be in the series Outlander
- You will visit South Queensferry , a jewel 30 minutes from Edinburgh, a site of gigantic UNESCO World Heritage Bridges
An ideal tour to discover the east coast of Scotland, less explored but equally surprising in beauty and charm.
- The tour includes private transport by minibus. It is in French with a private guide.
- The tour does not include meals or entrances to various tourist attractions.
Lunch will take place between 12:00 and 13:00
- It is advisable to put on and dress adequately
- Scotland is a country where the weather can be unpredictable. It is possible that the itinerary or schedules may vary due to unstable weather conditions, road work or traffic accidents, all of which are beyond the control of Scotland Travel
- Minimum number of people: 4
- Minimum age to participate in our tour: 4 years.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
Please call us at (FR) 06 70 51 36 66/+44 1313571222 you would like to book a private tour for more than 8 people.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you very much for booking your visit with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you will see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
Click here to see the Starting Point
The visit of ST ANDREWS - CLIFFS OF STONEHAVEN - DUNNOTTAR CASTLE - FALKLAND departs at 8:00am but please go at 7:45 a.m. for the tour to leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the visit will always be on time.
Another email will be sent to you the day before the visit for a reminder.
Wearing a mask is mandatory during the whole excursion.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Here we are waiting for you ready for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- It is not necessary to bring food.
- Always wear a waterproof garment or umbrella
● It is necessary to be at the starting point 15 minutes in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to place the order.
● Extra money for additional expenses.
● The company will not wait for the person who, for reasons other than the company, is not at the point of departure at the specified time.